11/05/17

MFT Countdown Day 2...

Are you loving this months MFT sneak peeks?  There are so many adorable new products so you will have to let me know what your favorite is so far.  I will tell you what my favorite is....

These adorable new Deer Love Die-namics.  Agh!  I love them.

MFT November Release

To create this card, I took a piece of Sno Cone card stock and did a little white paint splatter in the background.  I added in a little Hit the Slopes stitched hill at the bottom of the card.  Next, I cut the largest banner from the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips out of vellum and heat embossed a sentiment from the Coffee Break Sentiment set, also new this month.  Last, I grabbed the Deer Love die set and cut out 4 of each deer and 3 of the mini hearts that are included in the die set.  I stacked the dies up to create a more 3D card and then attached them to the card front.  I used a Red Copic to color the 3 hearts and glued them down.  Last, I used a little glossy accents to add some shine to each heart.  This die set?  So fun!!

MFT November Release

There is one more day left on the countdown and then all of the new November Release will be available on Tuesday the 7th at 8 pm CST.  Stop back by tomorrow to see my last countdown day sneak!  :)

Check out the MFT Blog for more details on this amazing November Release.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Your splattered background is perfect for the deer and I love that you chose vellum for the sentiment banner! Beautiful card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love the vellum sentiment tag really pops off the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whiteout- it's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whiteout- it's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet winter card!Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite winter colour combination. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the muted colour palette on this card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great card...I love those reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable deer card! I think this set just made it to the top of my Wish List :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pop of red from the teeny hearts! This is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't they look stunning in all white! So Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is just stunning ! Your choice of colors is perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you splattered desire all over my brain, Laurie! I really think I need those deer! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think these deer are my favorite of the release. Your card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS