11/06/17

MFT Countdown Day 1...

Today is the last day of the MFT November countdown!  I have one last card to share today using an image from the new set, New Best Friend and "Let's Cuddle", the free stamp with purchase this month.  

MFT November Release
This card was super easy to make.  I scored the background using my Scor-buddy every 1/2".  Then I cut a stitched panel using the Stitched Rectangle STAX.  I stamped the "Let's cuddle" in black ink and popped the panel up on foam tape.  Last, I colored that adorable little gal and her kitten using Copics.  I added her to the card with a little bit more foam tape and that's it!  

Check out the MFT blog for more details on the free stamp this month.  Tomorrow is the day!  Everything will be available at 8pm CST for purchase over at MFT.  So glad you stopped in today!  Will be back tomorrow with one more card to share at product release time.  :)

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. A Girl and kitten spells cuddling- well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Girl and kitten spells cuddling- well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!Super cute!The addition of the score lines was a brilliant idea in my opinion:) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a CUTE card, Laurie! I love how you included your 'signature' scoring lines...it always makes the images pop on your cards! Beautiful Copic coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS