9/03/17

MFT Release Countdown Day 4...

It's another day of the September Release Countdown over at MFT.  Today I am using a new set of dies called Pop-Up Alphabet Die-namics.  I recently saw a card in the card isle....a great place to get inspiration...and I knew instantly that I could recreate it with these new dies....

MFT Sept 2017 Release

I took a piece of patterned paper from the On-Point Paper Pack and covered a white card base.  Next, I took one of the rectangles from the A2 Rectangle Stax and cut a panel for the card front.  I lined up the "oh em gee" and taped them down .  I covered each letter with some glossy accents for a little added detail.  And done!

MFT Sept 2017 Release

I can't wait to see what the rest of the DT creates with today's new products.  Stop over to the MFT Blog to see whats new of today.  Release day is Tuesday so stay tuned.  :)

Thanks for coming by today!


SaveSave

9 comments:

  1. Love this card! Great use of the pop up dies- so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really clever card, Laurie! I love how the pattern peeks through the alphas and your sentiment is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting design!Beautiful fun card!tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cool use of the popup letters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me a few seconds to figure out what you were saying, very creative, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely card. I love the pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS