8/23/17

Fruity Tutti....Queen and Co.

Hi crafty friends!  I'm here with another couple of cards using the new Fruit Basket Shaker Kit from Queen and Company.  This kit is so darn cute and I have had a lot of fun this month.  These shaker cards are so easy to put together!  And if you aren't making a shaker card, you can use what is included to create with lots of possibilities! 

This first card uses the lemon slice die but I did a little crafty cutting and change it into a watermelon...

Queen and Co Fruit Basket Kit

First, I lined the card base with that adorable paper included in the paper pack. I added a stitched panel on the front with the melon sentiment.  I used fun foam to pop that panel up.  Next, I cut the lemon slice, did a little removing of the insides and then create the watermelon slice.  I wanted to add the white rind in there so I did a little creative cutting to add in that layer, but otherwise the dies were so each to trim down.  I popped it all up on the foam shaker box and then added in three black gems, that are included in the kit, inside.  So instead of a shaker box, you have a 3D watermelon slice!

Queen and Co Fruit Basket Kit

This next card was so fun to make!  First, I took a panel of white cardstock and covered the center space with 4 colors of copic dots and then stamped the sentiment.  Next, I added in the lemon shaker box....

Queen and Co Fruit Basket

I filled the shaker box with lemons, limes and some diamonds....well, because diamonds!  :)  I added a white mat to that first panel and then popped that up on the green  card base.  

Queen and Co Fruit Basket

To finish of the card, I added the leaves and stem die cuts and the used a couple of the green and yellow dots form the kit.  

Queen and Co Fruit Basket

So that is it!  2 Fruity Tutti cards made using the adorable Fruit Basket Kit from Queen and Company.  Hope you are having so much fun with your kits.  If you don't have one of your own, stop in HERE to grab one up!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. These cards are so dang cute! Love, love this kit❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeal, love them both Laurie, but that lemon card is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really clever designs, Laurie! I love the recessed watermelon and how you added all those fun dots on the 2nd card! Really cute cards!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS