8/13/17

A stencil and a hug!

I have been staring at this Radiating Rays stencil on my desk for a few days and finally found some time to pull it out.  If you haven't seen this amazing stencil, its from My Favorite Things and its a must have.

MFT Radiating Rays Hugs Card

I tape the stencil down to a piece of Bristol cardstock (from Hobby Lobby) and blended away.  I used the following inks in rainbow order...

Worn Lipstick
Candied Apple
Spiced Marmalade
Scattered Straw
Twisted Citron
Peacock Feathers
Dusty Concord.

After removing the stencil, I went back in a and blended in the white lines so the entire panel was covered in color.  Next, I took a Stitched Heart Stax die to cover up the center.  Then I added in the "sending hugs" die in white cardstock.  I love the white on white.  I popped the whole card front up on fun foam on to the card base.  And done!  :)

MFT Radiating Rays Hugs Card

Hope you have enjoyed my rainbow creation.  Thanks so much for stopping in!


5 comments:

  1. Wow what a great rainbow card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white on white too and with your rainbow of colors on this stencil, your card is absolutely gorgeous, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was love at first sight and your instructions make it seem very do-able!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Laurie, this is delightful. I'm so far behind in blog hopping but finally glanced through your recent posts. You never disappoint! Hope you're enjoying your Summer.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS