9/26/16

More of the PTI September Release....

With all the busyness that September has delivered our way, I had 3 sets left to create with for the Papertrey release. After coming home from a couple of trips, I finally had time to sit down and make some a couple projects.

First up, the new Ombre Sentiments: Holiday.

IMG_3723

I used one sentient stamp to create a background.  9 of the images fit perfectly in one A2 size card.  I used the Text Block: Christmas die in Hawaiian Shores card stock.....going for totally non-trad colors here....and then added a layer of velum behind it to mute the background just a little.

IMG_3724

My last project is a fun little tag.  I used Dress Up Dolls: Elves, Elf Sentiments, Fancy Pants: Holiday and Monthly Moments: Spiral Notebook die.

IMG_3725

The frame in Elf Sentient fits perfeclty onto the notebook die.  Then I added in the Fancy Pants sentiment.  I die cut and colored the elf and the packages.  It was so each to clothespin the tag onto a burlap bag filled with candy for a quick and easy gift!

IMG_3725

You can find all the new goodies for this month by clicking HERE.

Hope you have enjoyed my holiday projects and the whole PTI September Release.  Thanks so much for stopping in!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Laurie! I love the soft backdrop to that beautiful cp in hawaiian shores! Then! How about that adorable elf! Too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Laurie! I love how you added vellum to your design, and your subtle background is perfect! Really sweet gift tag, too! Beautiful coloring, and I love the festive candy cane stripes and sparkly clothes pin...such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS