8/29/16

Creative Construction....


Hello there!  Today I am stopping in with a card for this month's Creative Construction with Blueprints over at MFT.  Blueprints feature many innovative designs that make it so easy to add interest to your projects without a lot of unnecessary effort. Frames that feature multiple openings allow you to compartmentalize and feature numerous images and sentiments without the monotony involved in aligning a variety of dies. This month, we’re shining a spotlight on Blueprints that include these fantastic elements.

I have a fun halloween card today, showcasing the frame from Blueprint 29 and the new set called Spooky Sweets.

Print

I die cut 5 frames and stacked them up together for some dimension.  For the background, I did a little ink blending on each of the negatives that came out after cutting the frame die.  I stamped the sentiment ahead of time too.  Next, I adhered that frame panel on the front of the card.  After stamping and die cutting all the pumpkins....including a black pumpkin attached behind with foam tape, I added each pumpkin to the frame with more foam tape.  This card is definitely a 3D card!

IMG_3640

There will be lots more Blueprint Framed creations to see over at the MFT blog.  Head over there for a list of links.

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Have a great day!

Laurie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:

 

   
   

5 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic clean, crisp card. I love the bold images which really pop against the background! The sentiment looks great done vertically in the top frame, and I can feel the awesome 3D-ness of the card from here! Fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration :) Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the dimension, the cute pumpkins, and your wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really love these happy pumpkins and how you placed them on the Blueprints frame! Really cute card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is adorable! Love the sweet pumpkin faces! And love how you created a "glow" like candles within each frame! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS