7/16/15

Hello....sunshine!

The latest Simon Says Stamp release is up and ready to shop!  So many cute things and lots of fun dies this time around.  I have, maybe, one of my favorite dies ever to share today.  I am loving sunshine cards right now.  I would like to put a sunshine on every card I make.  So this die is super cute, not to mention the really fun font.

IMG_1513

I stamped the sunshine in yellow and then did a little chalking around the center and on the edges of the sunbeams.  Then I cut the farm die and framed the sunshine.  I used some fun bright blue chalk in on the base of the card and loved the effect I got.  Kinda distressed, beachy sorta feel.  I used some washi tape on the back of the frame to hold the sunshine in place.  Then I added some Wink of Stella over the top for a little shimmer....that of course I can't pick up in a photo.  But in real life?  It's shiny!

IMG_1514

To see the whole release, click HERE.  We are off to see the Minions.  My kids are super excited...and I am too!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping in!



Supply List:


4 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I LOVE the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that striped background! Have fun at Minions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Laurie! Totally screams Summer to me! :)
    Hope the movie was good! ;) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Added a bit of sunshine to my morning, Laurie! Enjoy the movie... we haven't seen it yet - but you know we will...
    =] M

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS