11/13/14

#100!

This is my second post for today....scroll down to see the new Uncorked set for this month's Papertrey Ink Release! But this post has some of the new PTI goodies included too.... :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of year ago, I was so honored to be asked to join CAS(E) this Sketch challenge team and I am so happy they asked me back to join in for their 100th sketch!  Today's sketch is so much fun and I am thrilled to be joining in!  First off, here is my card...

IMG_9926

The card uses a gorgeous new die from PTI called Floral Flaps (available on the 15th!).  I adore this die and thought it would work perfectly for this sketch.  I layered it with some Linen Vellum and then some striped Soft Stone patterned paper.  I heat embossed the sentiment Just for You on the vellum layer.  Quick and easy!

IMG_9929

The rest of the DT from CAS(E) this Sketch have lots to share, as well as some of the former DT members.  Head over to the blog to check it out!  Congratulations on 100 sketches!

Thanks for coming by today!  Have a great day!



Supplies: (supplies are all PTI unless noted)

Stamps: Mat Stack Basics 7
Paper: Stampers Select White, Soft Stone Patterned Paper, Linen Vellum
Die: Floral Flaps
Misc: Filigree White Embossing Powder

20 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card, Laurie! I LOVE the mono-chromatic color scheme.
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and subtle... just beautiful! Love the use of Floral Flaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and subtle and pretty! I love the tone on tone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so sophisticated, Laurie. There's a group of us doing a split of this die, so we all get the chance to create beauties like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is THEE perfect die for the sketch! Love this, Laurie! And it's so exciting to have you join CTS100!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous to have your join us for the 100th CTS, Laurie! You card is fantastic -- I love it! That die wasn't on my radar, but now after seeing your lovely card, I'm going to reconsider it....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Perfect for any occasion :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie, my jaw just hit the floor! This is so beautiful. The soft colouring is perfect. And the flaps that I thought I didn't need have now taken on a new light. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi..isn the soft stone pattern paper that you used from the tinsel and tags paper pad? This is a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarita! The soft stine striped paper is from the Soft Stone Patterened Paper Pack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful Laurie. Love what you did with this sketch. Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card Laurie! Glad to see you joining for the 100th!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep... still looking... yep, still awesome!!
    =] M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Incredibly elegant!! Perfect die for the sketch and it's lovely done in Soft Stone and vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aack! This is gorgeous, Laurie! Hope you're staying warm and cozy today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You never cease to amaze me, Laurie! Thanks SO much for joining us this week. It was awesome having you back.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card!!! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS