5/16/14

Reverse Confetti Color Challenge..

Scroll down for my Simon Says Release Hop post...

I am extremely late for today's Color Challenge over at Reverse Confetti.   But better late than never right?  Here is my card...

IMG_9635

I used my watercolor crayons and made a quick brush stroke watercolor background after I heat embossed the "SMILE" on the little die cut from the Class Act die set.  Before I adhered the sentiment to the card base, I took an iron and some scratch paper and ironed off all of the embossing. Now it just looks like I stenciled the words.  I haven't tried that before, but I think I will have to try it again now.  I also put a little piece of gray card stock peeking out of the bottom, just for a little contrast.  





Here are some Color Challenge details straight from the Reverse Confetti blog...

  • There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.

  • The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge graphic will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.

  • Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!

  • You may enter as many times as you wish.

  • There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of this month.

Here is the new color combo for May...
May14ColorChallenge

Thanks so much for coming by today!  Have a great weekend!






7 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS