10/14/13

Holiday Wishes...


At this rate, I am going to have my Christmas cards done soon!  I am really having fun with all of the Simon Says Christmas release.

IMG_0394.jpg

So I got a little inspiration from Debby on how she used the mailing label.  I used a little woodgrain paper for the background and then added in the tree die cut.  Can I just tell you how much I love this tree?  I cut it all out in white and then colored each piece with a Copic.  I added some Glossy Accents to the tree decorations and the bow.  I love how the Glossy Accents make that red pop!

IMG_0385.jpg

And last...thanks to Heather P....I got over my fear of heat embossing for this card and added in a sentiment.  I stamped it with Versamark and used White Filigree powder.

Hope you all had a great weekend!  We have a busy week starting here and I better go start on the mountain of laundry I have staring at me!  I am usually a neat freak.  Everything has a home...but the laundry and me....we don't get along.  :)

Have a great day!



17 comments:

  1. Your design and tree is just perfect! I must have misread...you fear heat embossing? That is exactly what drew me in to stamping so, so long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Glad you got over your fear of heat embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE! What a fun tree Laurie, great card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet and simple with lovely colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! And fab heat embossing! You should do it more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tree on the woodgrain panel! So pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laurie! This is absolutely perfect and sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this and think I need this tree and the new die now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that wrapped mailing label! It's awesome for your tree. I've not had time to try that one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep coming back to this card - it's so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so totally cute! I hadn't quite been able to picture how to use this die - and yours is the perfect inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS