4/13/13

Retro Sketches...

This week's sketch is from an older card of mine.  You can see the original HERE.  And here is today's retake.  I went and changed it up like I always do!  :)

IMG_9588

I ran the card base through with a PTI impression plate.  Then I made the little window with my Cameo.  I put 5 squares together and made my own window pane.  I added some Aqua Mist card stock for the sky.  Those rose buds are my favorites.  Michaels used to sell them and they stopped. So I hoard them.  I do.  And then a sentiment stamped in Amuse Slate to finish it off.

Here is this week's sketch...


Check out the Retro Sketches blog to see what the other girls have for us today!  I hope you get a chance to play too! Thanks for coming by today!

PS- the Card Hanger Dies are back in stock!!  Click on the tab at the top to see more about them and the paypal button is on my sidebar!  :)

12 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love that little window with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the roses! I would hoard them too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, this is adorable! Very 'spring-y' and the roses add the perfect final touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Those rosebuds are sweet. I hate it when you find something you REALLY like and then they stop selling it...UGH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Laurie! I have a stash of those flowers too - if you are short let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Laurie! Love the soft colours and the impressed card base!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolute genius! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this card!! So darn cute and creative!! Great job.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute and cute!!! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! and I also hoard those great flowers from Michael's. I check those bins every time I go in there.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS