4/26/13

Peace~Love~Joy

Today is Festive Friday!  Did you know?  Yep!  Meredith over at FF asked me to join in this week and create a little something.  Of course, I said yes and here I am!

Here is the inspiration picture for this week...


And here is my take...

IMG_9645

I used a bird die and cut it out of some cream felt.  I used woodgrain paper for the tag and stamped a sentiment in Vintage Cream.  I layered it up with some red card stock and on to a Rustic White base.

I am so glad I got to play along this week!  Now it's your turn.  Create a project inspired by this fun festive picture and then go to Festive Fridays and link up your creation!

Thanks for stopping in today!  Have a fantastic Friday!



Supplies

Stamps: 2010 Holiday Tags (PTI)
Paper: Rustic White, Pure Poppy (PTI), Woodgrain paper
Ink: Vintage Cream (PTI)
Misc: Cream Felt (PTI), Red Twine (The Twinery), Bird die (CSS)

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Laurie! I love the simplicity of this card, CAS perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Laurie...love the felt bird against the wood grain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect CAS holiday card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The tag reminds me of a piece of art hanging in a gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said it before, and I'll say it again: I LOVE THIS!!! I love how the woodgrain paper sets everything off. It's just gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for guesting for us - I am so glad you said yes, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! great take on the insp. picture,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Laurie! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your card is stunning! Super CAS card. I love it! xo, May

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!! That woodgrain paper is amazing!!! Love the tag you created, and that sweet dove!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS