8/02/12

CAS-ual Fridays

Clouds have quickly become one of my favorite things to use on cards.  If you couldn't tell that already!  Ha!  So this weeks CAS-ual Fridays is one of my favorites!  It's all about clouds!  Here is my card for this week's challenge...

IMG_7555_edited-1

I used a little LBB just for Audrey here!  She loves this set.  Every time I think I should sell it, I keep it and use it again!  LOL!  


Be sure to stop stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog.  There are lots of gorgeous card creations to see there!  




And you can check out our amazing sponsor...




Thanks so much for coming by today!  I have lots of fun Clear and Simple stuff coming up! You won't want to miss!  OH and a few other fun things in store for August!  :)  I get to share in just a few days!  Yay!

Have a great day!

26 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeek! I love it!! You should definately keep your LBBs. Seriously. LOL! :) I know what mean about clouds... they have been a favorite of mine lately too... :) Such a cute card!! Thanks for the shout-out too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the window and that little bird is adorable!! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love this! Such a sweet little scene! Love the adorable bird in the window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetest little scene ever! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie this is terrific! The window frame is wonderful and I love how it's white on a white card base. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the window ! That scene is precious! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cuuuute card! As always, you have just the right amout of everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweet little scene Laurie! Cute card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the white on white! Wonderful scene and that little guy is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colouring on the bird - such a beautiful pop of colour on that white card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card! Beautiful use of the window with the clouds and bird.- Irma

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW WEE this is too cute...I adore it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is wicked awesome, DUDE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute not be any more cute - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love everything about this card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! The bird in the window w/the clouds is super cute!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! LOVE your card, Laurie! So clean and neat and yet there is the wow factor and pop of colout. You are the queen of CAS style, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the window in your card. Could you please share with me how you create the beautiful window? Thank you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable, Laurie! Love the coloring on LBB. the view through the window is a happy and fun take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love how you used all these elements together!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE this window!!! such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS