10/03/11

DeNami Color Challenge

Welcome to another fabulous DeNami Color challenge!  I have to be honest and say this color challenge was totally a challenge!  And I will be even MORE honest and say.....I got one of the colors WRONG!  hehe!  So when it came time to work on this card, I opened the swatch on my phone...which usually shows colors ok...but I thought the yellow was orange!  Last night I get on the computer and see the "right" colors in the swatch and on all the DT cards and oops!  So my card looks like the odd duck out of the mix...with the wrong color!  BUT I am posting it anyway to share with you these adorable DeNami stamps!

Here is my card...

IMG_3263_edited-1

This pumpkin stamp is really fun!  I think this is one of the first DeNami stamps I received and I just love it so much!  And if you have visited before, you know how much I love the  "Thankful for you"!  That font is so adorable!  

And here are the CORRECT colors.... :)



Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you an join in the color challenge!  Stop over to the DeNami blog and see the rest of the cards with this combo!  They are all gorgeous as always!  :)  And they used the right colors too.  ;)  Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. lol! Sounds like me Laurie! I am totally lovin' this card anyway, it's fabulous! Love that bit of brown texture and those cutie little pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Laurie! You ARE human!!! I'm impressed. ;-) Seriously, girl, your mistake in colors sure shows how beautiful you can create despite that. Another adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay, because it looked Tangerine to me, so that is how I rolled too...It was two different color looking on both monitors and my phone too, so I went with the tangerine color. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one that had a tough time with these colors. I wouldn't say your orange is wrong...the swatch is orange/yellow. LOVE that embossed background piece, and your pumpkins are colored so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little card. Love how you managed to incorporate all those colours! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still love you card! Think it looks awesome with the orange! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so cute Laurie! Love the embossed panel and the sweet pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS