3/24/10

Lovin' the Dots!

Dot Spot is a new favorite of mine! So many possibilites for cards and for scrapbook pages! I have seen so many cute things with this set recently! Someone made a card lately with Enchanted Evening....it made me buy the paper and the ribbon! :) And so I used that inspiration to make this card....


Love the Sweet Blush with this deep blue! I think its a fun combo!

Hope you are all having a great week! Let me know what you think!




Supplies:


Stamps: PTI's Dot Spot, Mega Mixed Messages


Paper: PTI's Enchanted Evening, Sweet Blush and White CS


Ink: Prussian Blue Palette, PTI Sweet Blush


Misc: Sweet Blush Ribbon, blue button, white scrappers floss


12 comments:

  1. LOVE these colors! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm lovin' the dots here with the colors your chose! I really like the interesting way for the ribbon....gonna have to try that! It looks so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is awesome, Laurie! You and Amy are killin' me with this set... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is *so* stunning, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card it fantastic. The colors are wonderful. Oh why didn't I order this set?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. Your colors are yummy! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors together and the ribbon treatment is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love all the textures, and I really like that colour combo (and I normally don't like pink and blue together!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! The colours you have chosed are fabulous. I can't wait to receive my stamp set - its almost here ....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS