2/16/10

A little Springy!

I posted one like the other day but in different colors! The flower comes from PTI's Blooming Buttons! I just love this set! It helps with my button addiction for sure! :) Instead of cutting around the flower, I added a little bit of a point on each petal. Then I used an orange tombow marker to add the color. I also colored with a green colored pencil on each leaf....although its hard to see in the picture...it looks pretty cool IRL!


Hope you are having a great day! Thanks for stopping!
Supplies:
Stamps: PTI's Petal Power Background, Turning a New Leaf, Blooming Buttons, Signature Greetings
Paper: PTI Kraft, TAC White Ultrasmooth, Green and Yellow Bazzill
Ink: Noir Palette, Sunflower Palette, Ripe Avocado
Misc: Orange Button, Orange Tombow marker, Prism colored pencils

6 comments:

  1. Laurie--I love how you left the leaves pointed and how "springy" it is!! Bring on spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! LOVE the flower points and the cheerful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great look with the pointed tips. I would never have thought of that! It's so beautiful and I am definitely ready for spring. I like the little flowers on the background, too. The details on the leaf tips with the colored pencils is really sweet, too! I am so ready for spring!! LOL
    Angel Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Laurie! You are so talented girly!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS